Click above to listen to Episode 38 of The Miews Hosted by: Shaine Freeman
In this short 30 minute episode of The Miews you’ll discover…
- Where 80% of your music crowdfunding money comes from.
- How much you can raise on Kickstarter even if you’re a musician with no fans.
- When, during your music fundraising campaign, you can expect to actually hit your goal.
- What you should say when you reach out to people individually to let them know about your project.
- And tons more actionable music crowdfunding advice & tips that you can use immediately.
The Miews Podcast Listener Questions Answered On This Episode
- I’m looking to launch a Kickstarter or GoFundMe for my new album.
Which one do you think I should go with?
- My first Kickstarter failed. I want to try again, but should I hire a
crowdfunding promotions company to help me? If so, how can I tell if
- I’m a new artist who doesn’t have a following yet. How can I actually raise
$3,000 with nothing recorded?
- How do I determine how much I need to raise on my GoFundMe
- My crowdfunding campaign is currently going and has 20 days left. But, I
only have 20% raised. How can I turn the tide and raise the full $5,000?
ABOUT THE MIEWS SHOW: “The Miews Podcast” is a weekly broadcast radio show hosted by Shaine Freeman (Co-Founder of I Am Entertainment Media). The Miews Podcast is focused on feeding starving artists success stories and career tips. Be sure to Subscribe and Rate & Review on iTunes.